To enroll your child in junior high school, we need the following:
❐ Proof of residence — Utility bill delivered within last 30 days; Original copy of current lease/rental agreement or purchase agreement for home
❐ Student Enrollment Form
❐ Release of Records — Consent for current school to send records
❐ Physical Examination — Not required but recommended for students new to the District
❐ Student Health Information Form
❐ Immunizations — Please see the District's immunization information
❐ Transcript or Report Cards — From the previous school
❐ Free/Reduced Lunch Form — Used for scholarships and lunch, available in August
All enrollment materials are available as downloads in the 'Resources' section on this page or from our junior high school offices during the school year. During the summer — June 15 through August 15 — enrollment packets are available at our District Office reception desk, 1001 Highway 7, Hopkins.
Enrollment forms can be turned in by:
- Fax: 952.988.4113
- Email: Enrollment@hopkinsschools.org
- Mail/Drop Off/In Person: 1001 Highway 7, Hopkins, MN 55305
- In Person at any school
- Enroll Online Here! ONLY if your are a resident of the Hopkins School District.
Once enrollment forms, transcript, and immunization information are received, a counselor from the junior high will contact the student and family to register for classes.
- Hopkins North Junior High, Student Service Center at 952-988-4815
- Hopkins West Junior High, Student Service Center at 952-988-4416