In our current health climate, we are building a team of flexible, enthusiastic temporary staff who are ready to inspire and support student learning through Dec. 31, 2020 and potentially longer. Apply for our temporary Floater Paraprofessional or Floater Teacher positions and help shape our student’s success by becoming a part of our temporary educational staff.
If you have a 4-year college degree, but no teaching license, you can easily apply for a short call teaching license through the Minnesota Professional Educators Licensing and Standards Board. Make a difference — your skills and talents are needed now!
Temporary Floater Teachers-Grades K-6
Temporary floater teachers will lead in-person instruction, manage classroom routines, and inspire our student’s learning. Floater teachers may also take part in virtual lessons and interactions when needed. As our district responds to evolving health conditions, a strong team of temporary substitute teachers play an important role ensuring continuity of education for our students. We need your skill and talent to lead and inspire our students’ academic success.
- Substitute teachers must hold a license from the Professional Educators Licensing and Standards Board Professional Educator Licensing and Standards Board (PELSB).
- If you have a four year degree, you are eligible to apply for a short call substitute license. If we hire you, we will reimburse the application fee.
- Apply for a short call teaching license on the Minnesota PELSB website
- You will need to create a Google account if you do not already have one.
- Apply for a Floater Substitute Teacher position on our careers page.
Grades K-6 Floater Paraprofessionals
Paraprofessionals are key to creating the caring environment where our students feel safe, valued, and supported. Paras work with individuals and groups on lessons designed by teachers. They monitor students’ progress and guide skill development. Paras may also supervise students in social settings such as recess, outdoor breaks, or during meals. Paras may also jump in on other non-instructional projects as needs arise. As a long-term temporary Floater Paraprofessional you will work with students in our elementary schools through Dec. 31, 2020, and potentially longer. If you are flexible, enthusiastic, and ready to meet the needs of our students — join our team!
We are holding interviews for Floater Para positions on Tuesday, Oct. 20 from 8 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
Submit your applications now to be considered for an interview.
- Apply for a Floater Paraprofessional position on our careers page.
Questions? Please contact our Human Resources team: 952-988-4030